Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do social bookmarking to get more website traffic

Website traffic is something without which no business can survive online. It is must for anyone wishing to make money online. I have seen thousands of new Internet marketers searching for ways to drive quality traffic to their website. So today I am giving you an ultimate strategy that will bring huge loads of traffic to your site.

Yes! You guessed it right, its social bookmarking. Social bookmarking is very powerful strategy that and can really fulfill your money earning needs. On the other hand social bookmarking will also give you link juice that will help you to get higher rankings in search engines especially Google.

So lets get to the point and discuss that what actually you need to get traffic from social bookmarking sites.

Below are the simple 2 steps to bookmark your content and get dramatic increase in traffic:

1. First of all you have to make accounts on the webs most popular social bookmarking websites like digg and diggo.

2. After you have successfully created accounts on social bookmarking sites, its now time add your bookmarks. Simply login to your account and you will find some option saying you to add a link. Add the URL of the page on which your content is. Now put in search tags and some information. Choose categories and a thumbnail. That's all you are done. Just click the add or submit button and you are totally done.

Now lets discuss this deeply with a few strategies and a list of social bookmarking sites.

Obviously this whole process will take hours of your to complete. So there are few tact's or you can say services that you can use to automate the work. First of all I would recommend you to use Only wire. Its a social bookmarking automation service. Just save your logins once and then start submitting with a hit of a button.

Secondly you try few other services like Social marker and etc. Personally I use SE nuke to automate the whole process. All you need is the software and that's all. It will generate random user name, pass and all other things that are required. On the other hand it will automatically make all accounts on the most popular social bookmarking sites and also will then automatically submit to them. This software not only has social bookmarking abilities, but also has some other features like posting and getting backlinks from web 2.0 properties, submitting RSS feeds, video submissions, web 2.0 profile nuke and all that is totally automated.

Below is an video of SE nuke review:




On the other hand there is another great tool if you are only looking for social bookmarking and its known as "Social bookmarking demon". Now let me tell you that its really very powerful and goes beyond limits. It uses multiple proxies so you don't get banned, automatically creates accounts and submits your content to hundreds of social bookmarking sites. Another advantage of using it is that you can add as many scuttle and pligg bookmarking sites as much you want. There is no limit.

Wait guys, let me give you some of my personal experiences with Google related to social bookmarking.

The one big problem I had was that my social bookmarking results were not getting indexed by Google. So what I did was that I used proxies and cleared my browsing history whenever I was going to do a new bookmark. On the other hand I also pinged each and every URL of social bookmarking sites I got after submitting my content. I usually do this all with SE nuke since it has these features already built in it. I personally don't use social bookmarking demon, but I have heard a lot about it that it increased traffic to many peoples sites.

However, this was the information I knew about social bookmarking. Hope you guys liked it. Stay tuned for the next post.

Thanks and regards,
Rocky blaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment